WHAT DO WE DO?
DESIGN, FORMULATION AND EXECUTION OF SOCIAL, ECONOMIC, INFRASTRUCTURE, ENVIRONMENTAL, AGRICULTURAL, RESEARCH AND COMMUNICATION PROGRAMS AND PROJECTS THAT CONTRIBUTE TO THE DEVELOPMENT OF COMMUNITIES AND DIFFERENT POPULATION GROUPS.
Consulting and supervision
Consulting and supervision in psychosocial, educational, organizational, socio-economic, productive, infrastructure and environmental areas.
Coordinate, develop and manage
Coordinate, develop and manage plans and projects that contribute to associativity, productivity, competitiveness, and sustainable economic development
Research and development
Promote research and development programs.
Promote public policies to promote best management practices in organizations and support social participation in public affairs of specific interest.
- Specialized psychosocial care for children, adolescents and young victims of transgression of their fundamental rights.
- Design and development of social advancement programs for the elderly, female household sustainers, abused and unprotected children, population displaced by armed conflict or catastrophe, as well as vulnerable and disabled population.
- Design and development of awareness, prevention, care and comprehensive protection programs for children, adolescents, youth, women, older adults to guarantee their rights.
- Management and development of nutrition and health plans and, official or private, municipal, departmental, national and international programs.
- Promotion of gender equality and equal opportunities, dissemination, defense and restoration of women’s rights.
- Training for work and human development.
- Develop training programs directly or on request, through agreements or other forms of contracting.
- Management for the creation and development of microenterprises.
- Management and development of education and training plans, and programs for productive development.
- Management and development of plans and programs related to citizen training.
- Promotion of national and international investment, trade, and the exportation of goods and services.
- Design and perform studies for social housing, rural and urban interest: management, and development of social interest housing plans within the new housing and improvement modalities, urban and endowment work, civil work, basic sanitation, electrification, and urban development, recovery of the environment and agriculture.
- Promote science and technology programs and access to ICT communication technologies and the promotion of specialized integration social networks.
- Administration and custody of strategic ecosystems.
- Promote, manage and execute environmental projects, conservation, restoration, and raise climate change awareness.
- Support the formulation and implementation of strategies related to the mechanisms of clean development, cleaner production, green markets, fair trade and organizations’ responsibility towards sustainable human development, attention and risk prevention; all from the local, regional, national and global perspectives.
Organization, logistics and organization of the science and technology fair in the city of Cúcuta.
Elaboration, socialization and implementation of the municipal ICT plan in accordance with the guidelines established by the digital government policy.
Maintenance and improvement of technological and physical infrastructure in the “Vive Digital” hotspots and wifi areas under the responsabiliy of the municipality of Cúcuta.
Support, promotion and development of associativity, formalization and strengthening of northern ICT based companies activities in the east center section of Santander.